10 Things To Think About When Everyone and Everything is Still Going Crazy
We were all hoping that things would settle down in 2022 and that life would assume a new normal. However, we are not there yet...
Instead, we need to figure out a way to stay present in all situations. Events are happening very quickly and it is time to use our mindfulness skills.
1. For those of us that like to be proactive in crises, we take a moment before we respond.
2. For those of us that like to be reactive to crises, we take a moment before we respond.
3. For those of us who have no patience, we figure out a way to be kinder and more patient with ourselves.
4. For those of us who are frightened, we figure out a way to breathe and say in this moment, "I am safe."
5. For those of us who are very sensitive to the world situation, we find a way to get our news in smaller doses and always during the day.
6. For those of us who have animals, we find a way to be calmer so they do not pick up
on your crazy.
7. For those of us who have children, we find a way to talk about our fears with other adults.
8. For those of us who are very depressed and anxious we find a way to talk to a mental health counselor.
9. For those of us who feel that they have no purpose right now, we create small habits that give meaning to our days.
10. For those of us who feel that we need to save the world, we take care of ourselves in "extra ordinary" ways.
I challenge you to find small ways to show up in our world and manage the crazy...